"What kind of desperation is this?" - Angry Nigerian mum calls out a Facebook user who photoshopped her picture

 An angry Nigerian mum has called out a lady who photo shopped her picture on social media and the exciting part of the incident is that this could have been avoided but for her desperate motive.

The beautiful mum identified as @reverenceoruerio on Instagram, shared a picture of the lady’s Facebook profile page on Monday, March 26.

According to her, the young lady identified as Olivet Timipere (@olivsparks) cropped off her head in the picture and replaced it with hers.

In the public humiliation, Timipere revealed the picture as her Facebook profile image making the real owner rather perplexed.
The mum @reverenceorucerio’s called out the lady asking her to delete the image and come for the dress she was wearing in the picture.

Read what she wrote:
"Somebody please tell me, what kind of desperation is this? Why will somebody Photoshop my picture like this? My Body, someone’s face. Biko what do I do please, I’m confused."
"@olivsparks kindly take down my picture on both your FB & Instagram pages within the next 24 hours please. Meanwhile, reflect on your write up and live it. Send me a dm, I’m sending you this dress #olorif1."
 Olivet Timipere (@olivsparks) is yet to react to the allegations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog