Eminem Asks Nicki Minaj Out On Stage


It all started when a fan asked Nicki if she was dating the rapper and she jokingly replied 'yes'.

However, it looks like they've just organised their first date after he made his intentions very clear live on stage at Boston Calling music festival.

During his set, Eminem stopped to talk to the crowd, telling the thousands of people there: "I want to take this time now to give a shout to my bae Nicki Minaj."

The crowd erupted into cheers as he continued: "Sweetheart, I'll be home tonight to figure this s**t out, how we gonna do this."

The 45-year-old continued: "Yo Boston, how many people in here want me to date Nicki Minaj?"

Everyone screamed with delight.

The rapper went on: "So, wait, one more time, let me make sure so I actually make this official.

"How many people in Boston want me to date Nicki Minaj?"

Again, everyone cheered.

"Goddammit, me too," he told his fans.

The video was tweeted to Nicki, 35, from a radio station account along with the message: "Yo @NICKIMINAJ! @Eminem wants you to text him back to talk about this....."

She quoted it, adding: "LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. The fact that he’s silly & a goof just like me. Love him so much. Em we need you on the # Queen album. That’s where our 1st date will be; at the studio while I gaze into ur beautiful eyes as u write ur verse."

So now, they're either finally going to hook up or they're going to collaborate on her new album, Queen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog